Shopify is a well-known e-commerce platform and it doesn’t need any specific introduction. Millions of people today use Shopify and also trust this platform to run a successful e-commerce business.
Do you have a Shopify store? Then you can change the game of your marketing strategy by displaying Google reviews on Shopify.
Why Google reviews? That must be in your mind.
But whenever you search for any products or services where do you end up looking? It’s Google, the search engine giant. This platform provides you with the most authentic reviews and ratings about multiple products and services of the businesses. So, you cannot deny the benefits that a business can enjoy from displaying positive Google reviews on their Shopify store.
Many of you wanted to know how Google reviews can be displayed on Shopify and you have ended up in this article in search of the process. And you are in the correct place. This article will take you through the whole step-by-step process of embedding using one of the best aggregator tools in the market Tagembed. But first, we will tell you about the perks of the process.
Keep reading this article till the end to know about the full process.
Benefitting Side Embedding Google Review Widget On Shopify
First, we are going to take you to the benefits that come with integrating the Google review widget on Shopify before guiding you through the whole process of embedding.
This strategy is beneficial for businesses to gain the trust of their potential customers and enhance their sales. There are various other benefits exist. Take a look at the three key benefits of displaying Google reviews on Shopify.
- Source of great social proof
Building social proof is very crucial for the brands because that acts as the root for building trust among the customers and also helps them make more informed decisions. Customers tend to quickly shift to a new brand when they feel more satisfied and confident with the other brand.
Choosing to display Google reviews on Shopify is your chance to show proof to your potential customers. The proof that your existing customers are satisfied with the quality and service of your product and brand. Showing the social proof of your brand you are installing the trust and confidence among your potential customers to choose your brand next.
- Boost website engagement
It is a lot of work for the brands to keep their visitors engaged. Moreover, a dull website will make visitors leave the website in the middle and that affects your website engagement. Thus, brands must make their website interesting with visually appealing content. In this case, what is better than showing the best reviews of your valuable customers?
Customers are always all ears to hear all the great experiences customers enjoy with your brand. Embedding the Google review widget on Shopify helps them explore all the great reviews and boost engagement.
- Enhanced conversion and sale
Increased sales are an indication that the online presence of your brand has been boosted and that it is growing globally. To boost sales it is important to convince your customers about your brand. Embedding Google reviews on Shopify helps your visitors to know more deeply about your brand. This helps your visitors to convert and buy from your brand. And eventually, it will maximize the sale of your brand.
Run Down Through The Method Of Embedding Google Reviews On Shopify Using Tagembed
Now that you know some of the key benefits of the process let’s quickly dive into the step-by-step guide for successfully giving effect to the embedding strategy using Tagembed. But first, let’s start with knowing some basics about Tagembed.
Tagembed is one of the most popular and best social media aggregator tools in the market. This dynamic tool makes your journey of embedding super smooth and easy. This has the capability of fetching and embedding content from 20+ social media platforms and also from different review platforms including Google reviews. This has also different advanced customization features to make an attractive widget for the website to match the style. It provides a wide range of theme options, layout options, font colors, font sizes, and many more to choose from. Also, you can select which post to hide from embedding with a profanity filter and after embedding its smart analytics features help you to keep track of the performance of the widget.
So, this was a brief about the tool Tagembed. Here, comes the step-by-step method for you below.
Step 1- Create an account on Tagembed
- Start by creating an account on Tagembed, for the new users they have to log in and the existing users have to just sign in.
- The dashboard of the Tagembed will appear on your screen. For the new users, a widget has already been created and they just have to click on “open”.
- The existing users have to create a new widget by clicking on the “create widget” button on the top right corner of the dashboard.
- In the next step, a pop will appear on your screen to “pick a source”. You have to choose Google reviews as your preferred source.
- In the next step, you will get the option to choose to fetch Google reviews either from “other place” or “my place”. Choose an option as your preference.
- Lastly, click on the “Create feed” button and you will see all your Google reviews are collected on the editor.
Step 2- Generate the embed code
- To generate the embed code first click on the “embed widget” button on the bottom left corner of the editor.
- In the next step, a pop-up menu will appear with different CMS platforms. Select Shopify as your preferred platform.
- Now to copy the generated embed code click on the “copy code” button.
Step 3- Now showcase the Google reviews on Shopify
- Log in to the Shopify account, on the left-hand side menu you will find the Blog Posts option.
- Next, click on the button “Create blog post”.
- Then, click on the (<>) icon button to embed on the screen.
- Lastly, an editor will open the embed code that you have copied earlier, paste it, and save the changes that have been made.
Well done! You have successfully displayed Google reviews on Shopify.
The method is super easy and it will not take more than a few minutes if you properly follow it.
As you are in the conclusion part of this article by now you must have a clear idea of how Google reviews are changing the game of Shopify store owners. If you are also a Shopify store owner take your chance to display a Google review on the Shopify store.
This article has given you a full step-by-step guide on how to display Google reviews on Shopify. Now you have a clear understanding of the whole process of embedding Google reviews on Shopify and start embedding with Tagembed.