Discover the rich heritage of Saudi Arabia, the warm and loving Saudi people, their vibrant culture, and the breathtaking landscape that is ready to welcome anytime. You will love to have your vacation around the mountains and beaches of the Red sea. All you need is to apply for a Saudi Arabia tourist visa. A tourist visa will allow you to explore all the tourism-related activities, family visits, or even Umrah (excluding Hajj). If you are visiting Saudi Arabia as a tourist then don’t miss the top tourist site here which enhance the beauty and economy of the country. Get your Saudi Arabia tourist visa and have a look at the best tourist spots in the country which will have your heart with its beauty and history behind it.
Tourist places of Saudi Arabia-
- Yanbu- Yanbu is a city that is nearly 780 meters above sea level. It is the city of the desert, with dunes, and water on the horizon. The city welcomes a lot of visitors every year and contributes to the country’s economy. Yanbu is known for its natural environment, cafes, and restaurants, boutique shops which make the city perfect for holidays and business visits. Must visit Yanbu archeological sites, Al- Ashmari mosque, and new exciting places like nightclubs, and Harley Davidson café. If you are visiting for business purposes then you need to apply for a Saudi business visa.
- Jeddah- Jeddah is a city located on the coast of the Red sea. Jeddah is a place in Saudi Arabia known for its world-famous sandy beaches. Don’t miss the view of Abraj- Al Bait clock tower view where you will love the Turkish coffee and dates. Take a dip in the natural springs of Dana’s wetland reserves. Also, visit Al Ghazal Park to know about authentic Arabic culture.
- Dammam- Dammam is the third most populous city in Saudi Arabia. Mostly the tourist attraction in Dammam is a pristine beach and historical sites that tell a lot about the kingdom’s history. Abu al Feda house is a popular tourist attraction site that is known as one of the oldest houses in Dammam.
There is a lot of amazing vacation destination in Saudi Arabia that you can explore under a budget. Now you don’t need to worry about the long visa process. Everything is just one click away now. It could be done online from applying for the visa to getting the visa. Worried about the working of the express visa process? Don’t be bothered about it everything is at ease now. You can have an e-visa now which comes in pdf format and applying process is online too. Check out the steps to apply for a Saudi Arabia visa from the UK.
Steps to apply for a Saudi Arabia visa from the UK-
The good news is that now you can have the visa in the electronic format that is e-visa. This saves enough time and effort for the applicant. All you need is to visit the website online. Check the complete details mentioned on the website for your concern.
There you will see the “apply online” option where you can click and fill up the simple application form with the required details asking in it which is a very basic one. You need to be prepared with your verified email address, updated traveling dates, available phone number, date of birth, gender, and nationality not much. After submitting the application form you can attach the required verified documents to the team.
You need to send a scanned copy of your passport and photograph. Photographs should not be older than 6 months and better if it would be with white background. After submitting the application form you need to make the payment of the visa fee. You will get the verified payment method where you can continue with a valid Debit, Credit card, or PayPal account.
That’s all the visa process is done. Within 2 to 3 days you will be receiving an e-mail with the attachment of your e-visa in the form of a pdf. All you need to take the printout of the e-visa at the time of travel. For tourism and business visit, an e-visa is the perfect option to proceed with. Don’t hold your travel plans only because of the old traditional visa process. Apply for an online tourist visa from the UK in just 3 simple steps and get your visa in 2 to 3 days.
FAQs for Saudi Arabia visa-
- How long does it take to get a visa for Saudi Arabia from the UK?
Once you applied online for a Saudi Arabia e-visa from the UK, it will just take 2 to 3 days to get the verified e-visa through your mail in the form of a pdf.
- How much is a visa to Saudi Arabia from the UK?
For the express e-visa process, you need to pay 180 pounds online after submitting the application form and the required documents.
- How can I get a visa to Saudi Arabia?
To have a visa for Saudi Arabia you can apply online. Fill out the application form, submit the documents and make the payment of the visa fee online.
- Do British passport holders need visas for Umrah?
Yes, a visa is required for all British visitors to enter in the country. You can enjoy Umrah by Saudi e-visa but for a hajj electronic visa will not work.
- How much is the Saudi Arabia visa fee?
Saudi Arabia visa fee is 151 pounds. Applying online from the UK will cost you 180 pounds to get the visa within 2 to 3 days.
- How to get hajj and umrah packages at a cheap price?
To book the hajj and Umrah packages you can check the website and select your pack type. Choose the available packages of all budget heads from 3-star to 7-star facilities